don’t hurt BEES. they just want to pollinate flowers and make honey. hurt WASP’s. fuck them and their old money, big mansions, and country clubs
The evolution of girl gamers
Boy gamers are so self-centered they act as though women haven’t been playing video games for decades, and then act horrified when the female gamers who have always been there actually become visible and vocal about the rampant misogyny that has infected the gaming world.
Like seriously, how entitled do you have to be that women saying “it sure would be nice if I wasn’t treated like shit while enjoying the games I play” translates to “I must be catered to” when video games have LITERALLY been catered to men for decades?
- 1993 - 64% of girls reported playing video games
- 1996 - "home use had increased for fourth grade girls"
- 1998 - "both male and female adolescents play video games on a regular basis."
- 1999 - "88% of the female college students … surveyed were video game players."
- 2007 - 20-47% of adolescent girls play video games
- 2008 - "94% of girls play video games"
- 2010 - "Forty percent of all game players are women."
- 2012 - "Women 18 or older represent a significantly greater portion of the game-playing population (30%) than boys age 17 or younger"
- 2013 -"adult women are nearly half of all video game players"
I didn’t get all the dates, but I think you can get the point.
Also considered posting my own personal gaming history, but I would’ve had to go back to the 80s for that. e_e
back home after a long day at CPAC 2014. Had a great time. Missed the homestuck panel though :((…
when ur in the car and ur song comes on the radio
how about getting stabbed
no I’m pretty sure they are the three worst things
Maybe we wouldn’t sound so bad if some people didn’t try to play with big meaty claws.
*15 year old boy voice* TITANS[16 yr old girl voice]POTATOES
//15 year old boy voice// OCEANS
*30 year old woman voice* TITANS
*30 year old man voice* SHUT THE FUCK UP, I’M TRYING TO CLEAN THE BATHROOM
*16 year old boy voice* … [never mind, I’m dead]
The fact that I know EXACTLY who each person is.